If you have a working knowledge of construction projects, a track record in sales, and excellent customer relation skills, this is the career opportunity you have been waiting for. If you are a self-motivated, and detail orientated individual we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. If you’re the type of person who desires compensation based on your skills and sales and design ability, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Greeting customer on the sales floor and determining their wants and need.
- Converting prospects to clients and uncovering other opportunities that they may have or be aware of
- Sell flooring and other home remodeling products
- Keeping up-to-date on the wide selection of products and services we have to offer along with the benefits and warranties provided by each.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Helping work through and following up after completion of job.
- Building client relationships.
- Using computer database to research availability of merchandise and to process orders.
- Following up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns.
- Answering questions from and providing information to customers about flooring.
- Assisting customers with flooring choices – explaining features and benefits of various types of flooring.
- Helping customers with their choice through decorating and design advice.
- Visiting customer’s homes or workplace to provide product and design advice.
- Maintain showroom by keeping samples and displays neat, current, and clean.
- Salary plus Commission
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Vacation & Sick Leave
- Education: High School or higher
- A working knowledge of the construction industry
- Must know, or be willing to learn how to accurately measure and estimate jobs
- A passion for, or experience with, decorating or design is helpful
- Must have access to reliable transportation in order to get to work, and to visit customers’ homes.
- Must have open and flexible work availability to include weekends.
- Must have strong knowledge Microsoft Office programs and be willing to learn our operating system.
- Retail sales experience or design work are a plus.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professionalism, to include dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
- Self-motivated and internally driven to excel in your position and career.
- Time management skills for juggling multiple (and sometimes competing) deadlines and deliverables.
Office Administrator/Project Coordinator
We are a residential design build firm that has 2 locations in Northern Virginia. We have been in business for over 30 years and have a strong client customer base.
We are currently looking for an individual to fill the office administrator/project coordinator position.
Applicants for this position must have strong communication, organizational & computer skills and be able to use Microsoft Office software including Excel, Word, and Outook. Ideal candidates should have experience in coordinating construction related projects and enjoy a face paced work-style.
This position acts as office support to all of our projects. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, tracking material, handling change orders, approving invoices, coordinating trades for the superintendent, preparing sub-contractor contracts, collection of payments, scheduling inspections, and assisting the project superintendent with other tasks as needed.
This position pays $800 per week + Benefits. 40-50 hours per week Monday thru Friday. Occasional Saturdays are required depending on work load.
- An up-to-date resume and brief cover letter outlining your experience for the position
- Salary history and/or requirements
- Positions also available in Fairfax. Please specify in your cover letter
Please e-mail resume along with cover letter to Hello@FADesignBuild.com
FA Design Build is an Equal Opportunity Employer